Continue reading “The CRAZIEST Refrigerator I’ve Ever Seen. It Doesnt Even Have A Door… WTF”
Holy fuck – The iPhone PRO!!!
“Simply love this version of the iPhone 6, it has so much substance to it, and as designer Michael Muyunda puts its, this is a pro version that is conceptualized to release alongside the iPhone 6. It is a version meant for developers and power users and is based on technology that should be available between now and the near future. This concept sees the use of a centered more square battery because the regular iPhone layout will not work with the back ‘windows’ layout.
- This concept shows a practical way to run a desktop OS on a mobile phone. Everything unnecessary such as the system UI and desktop has been removed.
- The sidebar is used to search all desktop apps.
- When a desktop app is opened, Linux is virtually booted and the rest are ready to use.
- When you press ‘Close all’, Linux is shutdown.
- One of the main problems with a desktop OS is the UI size and this can be easily fixed with a smart zoom feature.
- When your finger is hovered close to the screen a zoomed area will appear so you can easily get work done easily.
- The dock recognizes the iPhone via NFC and wirelessly streams the display over Wi-Fi to any apple device.
- The device will also include a HDMI dongle, which can be plugged into any HDMI display much like the chromecast.
- The USB ports can be used to fully convert your phone into a PC by connecting peripherals such as keyboard and mice or you could use Bluetooth.”
The New iPhone SAGA
So, the story continues….we have another brilliant iPhone 6 concept that features a flat screen with 4.7 inch and 5.5 inch display options. The resolution of screen allows the icons reorganization on the springboard. I think it looks very fulfilling to have a screen that spills over the edges.
Designer: Federico Ciccarese
The iphone 6 – projector & wrap-around screen (Photos + Video)
we dont need a new phone, we really dont, but when I see shit like this i get all giddy. Heres two of the best concept videos of what the iphone 6 will be able to do
The Projector concept:
And the wrap-around screen Concept
Well, IM definitely optimistic and excited, but let me know what you think with a comment!
The Mozilla Seabird Phone
ladies and gentlemen… i present to you, awesomeness:
Concept designer Billy May, working through Mozilla’s “Open Web Concept Phone” project, has gathered community feedback and followed up on some rather mundane visions for the mobile future with this little beauty, the Mozilla Seabird.
CHECK THE VIDEO BELOW!!
Phone That LOVES Water
Sony Ericsson concept phone
I love covering concept phones that may not have substance to them (tech-backing), but nevertheless are fun to read about. Featured here is a concept Sony Ericsson FH Mobile Phone that has a pivotal point to it. It flips vertical on a pivot to mimic a phone and rotates sideways to become a viewing screen for the media functions and web browsing. The phone even becomes an intercom of sorts when split into two, allowing easy communication between the two parties holding each end. What a high-tech walkie-talkie this would make!
The Sony Nextep – The Complete PC On Your Wrist
Our present need for internet connectivity is so profound that secondary devices like the Nextep Computer are bound to happen. Developed to be worn as a bracelet, this computer concept is constructed out of a flexible OLED touchscreen. Earmarked for the year 2020, features like a holographic projector (for screen), pull-out extra keyboard panels and social networking compatibility, make the concept plausible. Ten years from now is not too far away, so how many of you think we’d be buying such gadgets?
The Porsche 918 Spyder
Porsche just released a video showing the new 918 Spyder concept, its new 918 Spyder is a mid-engined sports car with plug-in hybrid, powered by both a 500-horsepower V8 and a pair of electric motors (on the front and rear axle) producing an additional 218 hp or 160kW. It can reach 62 mph in 3.2 seconds, a top-end speed of 198 mph. The best past about it is that Porsche says it can also achieve 78 miles per gallon and emit just 70 grams of CO2 per kilometer.