“Simply love this version of the iPhone 6, it has so much substance to it, and as designer Michael Muyunda puts its, this is a pro version that is conceptualized to release alongside the iPhone 6. It is a version meant for developers and power users and is based on technology that should be available between now and the near future. This concept sees the use of a centered more square battery because the regular iPhone layout will not work with the back ‘windows’ layout.
- This concept shows a practical way to run a desktop OS on a mobile phone. Everything unnecessary such as the system UI and desktop has been removed.
- The sidebar is used to search all desktop apps.
- When a desktop app is opened, Linux is virtually booted and the rest are ready to use.
- When you press ‘Close all’, Linux is shutdown.
- One of the main problems with a desktop OS is the UI size and this can be easily fixed with a smart zoom feature.
- When your finger is hovered close to the screen a zoomed area will appear so you can easily get work done easily.
- The dock recognizes the iPhone via NFC and wirelessly streams the display over Wi-Fi to any apple device.
- The device will also include a HDMI dongle, which can be plugged into any HDMI display much like the chromecast.
- The USB ports can be used to fully convert your phone into a PC by connecting peripherals such as keyboard and mice or you could use Bluetooth.”