super slick, super shiny and the same price! ($300)
heres the breakdown: One of the most interesting details is that this new system has been in development for, give-or-take, two years.
• Touch sensitive on/off and eject buttons (like the PS3)
• “Much quieter”
• 250GB internal hard drive, which is still swappable.
• A custom Kinect port (not a standard USB port—it’s a USB port that can feed more power)
• There are five USB ports now, with three in the back and two in the front
• AV cable included, an HDMI and optical audio
• Different power supply—it’s still big but nearly weightless
• External Xbox 360 hard drives and memory units are NOT compatible with the new Xbox
• Other accessories are
• Internal components that are changed: two small fans changed into one large fan for quieter operation, 45nm integrated CPU and GPU