Nintendo just released a video of its new Switch console, the console previously known as the NX. The system can be played with wireless controllers and act as a traditional home console when plugged into its base, but when removed from its base it transforms into a portable gaming console with two removable game controllers attached to each side. Tired of holding the thing? Flip out the screen’s stand, remove the controllers from the sides, and you can play it play it without having to hold it (I assume it weighs a fair amount). The video also shows the thing running Skyrim, so that’s something.
I aint gonna lie, this is a pretty sick concept, but unless a good few mates catch on, you’ll just be the guy with ‘the new nintendo thing’ when your peoples come round and thats about it… I think ill wait and see before I splurge
So, the story continues….we have another brilliant iPhone 6 concept that features a flat screen with 4.7 inch and 5.5 inch display options. The resolution of screen allows the icons reorganization on the springboard. I think it looks very fulfilling to have a screen that spills over the edges.
Designer: Federico Ciccarese
Continue reading “The New iPhone SAGA”
super slick, super shiny and the same price! ($300)
heres the breakdown: One of the most interesting details is that this new system has been in development for, give-or-take, two years.
• Touch sensitive on/off and eject buttons (like the PS3)
• “Much quieter”
• 250GB internal hard drive, which is still swappable.
• A custom Kinect port (not a standard USB port—it’s a USB port that can feed more power)
• There are five USB ports now, with three in the back and two in the front
• AV cable included, an HDMI and optical audio
• Different power supply—it’s still big but nearly weightless
• External Xbox 360 hard drives and memory units are NOT compatible with the new Xbox
• Other accessories are
• Internal components that are changed: two small fans changed into one large fan for quieter operation, 45nm integrated CPU and GPU
been wondering how much the iphone 4 is going to put you back? well look no further! For some reason the black iphone is a lot cheaper mirroing the classic macbooks from a few years back… interesting…